Register to vote

To add your name to the Register of Electors you must complete a form to provide information about yourself and where you are living.  (Please note: this is a two-page form) Click on the image above to download Wolverhampton City Council's Official Form 

Overseas Electors

If you are a British citizen living outside the United Kingdom you may be entitled to put your name on the register as an Overseas Elector.

Once registered you will be able to vote in elections to the UK parliament, such as general elections; you can also vote in european elections, which are held every five years.

How to qualify as an overseas elector

To qualify you must have been registered on an electoral register somewhere in the UK any time within the last 15 years.

If you left the UK before you were 18 years old you may be able to register at your parent's or your guardian's address providing you did not leave the country longer than 15 years ago.

Information about overseas electors, including an application form, can be downloaded in PDF format by clicking the link below.


Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.

Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.

To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.