If you would like to contact me you can:

Write to me at Crescent House, Broad Street, Bilston, WV14 0BZ or House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA

E-mail me at

Telephone my office on 01902 405762 or 020 7219 4036

Follow me:

Twitter -!/patmcfaddenmp

Facebook -

The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.

Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.

To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.