On Saturday 30th January the Olympic torch will go through several parts of the constituency as part of the Derby to Birmingham leg of its journey. Attached is a map showing the times it will be in Wolverhampton. For the Wolverhampton South East constituency the key times are as follows:
1) The torch is due to enter the constituency along the A454 Willenhall Road at 14.43
2) It will then pass along Willenhall Road towards the city centre, reaching the ring road at about 15.15
3) It will then pass through the city centre, go back round the ring road and begin its journey south down the Birmingham Road at 15.37
4) It will then travel south along the Birmingham New Road, leaving the city boundary to go into Dudley at 16.17
5) As it crosses into Dudley the torch will travel down the Birmingham New Road through the Coseley ward.
See details of Wolverhampton’s Olympic Torch bearers here http://tinyurl.com/czl2b77